PROTOCOL – Sanitary & Security Meassures for reducing spread of COVID19 SARS-CoV-2.
In order to grant a safe and clean environment for your plesant and healthy stay in post Covid´19 period, we have still adopted the following hygienic-sanitary meassures:
- You must disinfect your hands before entering Reception area.
- You must wait at entrance, respecting the 2m minimum social distance, until asked to come inside.
- Check-in process will take place with all safety meassures, with minimum contact and in a prompt manner.
- You must respect capacity limits set for using the lifts: 1 person or family unit. Please use hand sanitizers located insideor nearby the lifts to disinfect your hands.
- Cleaning service will be carried out without guests inside the room.
- Some decorative elements and amenities in the room have been removed for sanitary reasons. If you need any of these items, please contact Reception.
- Sistematic desinfection will take place on regular basis as per sanitary authorities´instructions.
POOL AREA (GUESTS ONLY)
- Pools are daily controlled by our maintainance staff to guarantee the required standards.
- You must disinfect your hands before entering the pool area using the hand sanitizers located by the entrande.
- You must respect maximum capacity limits and the 2m security distance from other guests. Hotel could, if necessary, activate an appointment system to further control access.
- You must keep your personal belongings and objects within your security area, never abandoned.
- You must shower before and after swimming
- You must wear appropiate and clean shoes to access the pool area. We recommend use of swimming glasses.
- You must respect all other pool rules display at entrance and around pool area. Hotel does not provide lifeguard service in pool. All younger than 14 y.o must be accompanied by an adult. Opening times goes from 10:00 to 20:00, except for special occasions when some urgent may¡ntainance action must be done for technical or sanitary reasons.
- GUESTS must NOT occupy or ¨book¨ sunbeds or pool spaces by leaving unattended their personal belongings while not being in the pool area. Hotel is NOT responsible for watching or looking after unattended -left behind objects in the pool area, and in any case must remove them to clean the space and set it available for proper use.
BAR – F&B AREA
- Breakfast service will be available with some limitations due to COVID19. Breakfast will be served at terrace or breakfast lounge on floor -1, from 0730 to 1030 hr, with previous order made at Front Desk choosing the different available menu/options.
- Snack Bar services will be available from Monday through Sunday until further notice from 12:00 to 20:00. Drinks and ice cream sales are available at Front Desk, and vending machines are located by Reception entrance.
SPA THERMAL AREA:
- Hotel thermal area (saunas, relax room) will remain out of service temporarily until further notice when it may be allowed to re-open and guarantee the minimum requirements and conditions imposed by the Sanitary Authorities.
MASD MEDITERRÁNEO STAFF MEMBERS
- All staff members have received the necessary training for risk prevention and safety in order to accomplish their task with full awarenewss and responsibility.
- All staff members are in possession of personal protection aids (Face mask, gloves, and all neccesary meassures adopted on their working places)
- Our Reception Team will be as always very pleased to assist you at any time.