Castelldefels and the District of Baix Llobregat is a region with a lot of life and commercial activity. We are one hop away from the great city of Barcelona, offering a quality and genuine tourist experience. You will enjoy our restaurants, festivities and nature as we locals do the locals, in the most authentic way. Everything, with an excellent connection to the great metropolis, to visit the essentials atractions of Barcelona and Catalonia.
SPORTS AND ACTIVITIESCOUPLES, FAMILIES, ADVENTURE OR RELAX
ACTIVITIES & TOURS IN BARCELONA AND SURROUNDINGSEXCURSIONS & GUIDED TOURS
You can book now the most popular excursions. We have it all: Sagrada Familia, Gaudí, Barça Museum, Dalí, Port Aventura, Aquarium of Barcelona, Montserrat. Buy your tickets online and save queues.
CASTELLDEFELS & BAIX LLOBREGATA hop from Barcelona
Farming markets are an easy way to buy fresh produce directly and without intermediaries. Seasonal and quality products. The region retains its agricultural origins offering a wide range of local products. Cherries, asparagus or artichokes, as well as the award-winning chicken of the Prat breed -distinguished by the European Union-, are some examples of the ingredients that characterize the Baix Llobregat gastronomy.
LOADS OF FUN & ENTERTAINMENT
Ready, Set, Go! The list of activities and places to go with the little ones is endless:
• Beach and pool: you can alternate them in the most comfortable way for families, without complications of parking, queues or long walking distances
• Natural parks
• Lots of playgrounds directly on the beach sand, and along the seafront with different themes (pirate ships, climbing ropes, skate tracks, etc.)
• Fairs, play-parks and amusement parks (Port Aventura less than 60 km from the hotel)
• Village’s major festivity, with children’s shows, traditional dances, Pirate’s Attack show, Castellers, Diables, fireworks
• Open air cinema on summer nights, right at the door of the hotel
• Nights among palm trees with open-air music, dance, theater and dance shows; right at hotel’s front door
SPORTS AND ACTIVE TOURISM
In Castelldefels you will find all services and facilities suitable for professionals, amateurs and tourists who want to practice a variety of sports.
We have quality facilities to practice different sports such as rowing, canoeing, kayak, cable skiing, light sailing, kite surf, basketball, handball, volleyball, football and indoor soccer, tennis, paddle tennis, swimming, badminton, running, triathlon, hiking, cycling and BTT among others.
MUSEUMS AND OTHER SINGULAR SPACES
- GAUDÍ AND CHURCH COLONIA GÜELL
- NATURAL SPACES OF THE DELTA DEL LLOBREGAT
- ARCHAEOLOGICAL PARK GAVÁ MINES
- MONTSERRAT CAVES
- CATALUNYA IN MINIATURE
- The CRAM Foundation
- SANT BOI MUSEUM
- MUSEUMS OF ESPLUGUES “EL FANG DEL MODERNISME”
- AGBAR MUSEUM OF WATER
Castelldefels is a city with millenary foundations with valuable heritage such as Castelldefels Castle. This emblematic construction together with Guaita Towers and Mannor Houses are part of Castelldefels’ historical axis, with more than ten centuries of history.
Popular festivals are unique experiences that will introduce you to the history of our city. In addition, Castelldefels hosts many cultural events such as theatre presentations, music concerts, painting & photography exhibitions or popular dances. Enjoy quality events throughout the year.
Castelldefels has a boasting commercial urban center: many shops and boutiques along pedestrian streets, which invite the visitor to stroll and get to know the city. Far from shopping avenues of big cities, with the same stores, in Castelldefels you will find variety, good taste and expert advice.
We also have the large shopping center ANEC BLAU open 365 days a year, with a wide range of supermarkets, ecological supermarket, clothing stores, shoe shops, toy stores, computer and mobile phone stores, jewelry stores, etc. Furthermore restaurant and cinemas.