A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or your equipment and, depending on the information they contain and the way in which your equipment is used, they can be used to recognize it.
However, cookies only obtain information related to number of pages visited, the city to which the IP address is assigned, the number of new users, the frequency and recidivism of the visits, the time of visit, browser or theoperator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. In no case are data obtained about the name, surname or postal address from which the user has connected.
The cookies used in this web page and the specific purpose of each of them are the following:
- Cookie UTMA: We use this cookie to count how many times the site visits a single user.
- Cookie UTMB: We use this cookie to calculate the time a user stays on a page.
- Cookie UTMZ: This cookie stores the origin of the visitor, the path that has followed to access the web, either direct access, from a link on another website, from an email link, using certain keywords in an engine of search, through a display campaign, or through an AdWords ad.
- Cookie PHPSESSID: We use this cookie to identify the corresponding user.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below:
- Firefox: :http://support.mozilla.org/es/products/firefox/cookies
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie prevents or hinders navigation or the provision of the services offered on this website.
Castelldefels, 1st October 2014